Obtaining a Coach
- To develop your figure skating skills you may choose to work with a figure skating coach during the Free Style sessions.
- To inquire about private lessons, please contact one of our professional Coaches at Learn more about our Coaches.
US Figure Skating SafeSkate Program
U.S. Figure Skating strives to provide a safe environment for its members that is free of abuse and harassment. The association will not tolerate or condone any form of harassment or abuse of any of its members including athletes, coaches, officials, directors, employees, parents, volunteers or any other persons while they are participating in or preparing for a figure skating activity or event conducted under the auspices of U.S. Figure Skating. All forms of abuse and harassment are unacceptable and in direct conflict with U.S. Figure Skating rules.
The U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program addresses the following types of abuse, harassment and misconduct:
- Sexual abuse and misconduct
- Physical abuse and misconduct
- Emotional abuse and misconduct
- Bullying, threats and harassment
- Willfully tolerating misconduct
The Oaks Center Ice and Center Ice of Oaks FSC SafeSkate Compliance Chair is Joanne Yates-Trojanksy. She can be contacted at email@example.com.