August 22nd, 2014
We will be holding our 2nd CIFSC Skate-a-Thon to raise money for the Club Show on November 16th!
The CIFSC Skate-a-Thon is on August 22, 2014 and will run from 5:30-7:00 PM on rink 3. Skaters are expected to skate for the entire 1.5 hours where we will have games, prizes (and scheduled breaks).
- CIFSC family members can skate during the Skate-a-Thon with a donation of $5 per person paid on arrival.
- Games and Door Prizes throughout 1.5 hour event.
- All skaters raising over $199 will be entered into a drawing for a $200 Gift Certificate for Chloe Noel Clothing!
- Each skater is required to raise at least $75 in pledges. If a skater does not participate in the Skate-a-Thon or does not raise the minimum pledges, they will be required to pay the difference to participate in the Club Show in November. All proceeds will be used towards costumes, props, ice time and coaching.
- Drinks and snacks will be provided during breaks.
- Ask family members and friends to sponsor you for your 1.5 hours on the ice. Please fill in their name and pledge amount on the pledge sheet and collect their money. Please keep everything in your envelope and hand it in at the Skate-a-Thon on August 22nd.
Parent volunteers are needed on the day of the Skate-a-Thon for the following:
- Collect skate-a-thon sheets and money
- Hand out water and snacks on breaks
- Play music (music will be provided)
- Assist with prizes and games
Please let Karyn Canning know if you are able to volunteer at email@example.com.